For More Stories Like These
Guys, let’s be real, here: dating is tough. There are about a million different things to think about when you’re dating, and where to take your date is probably pretty high up on that list.
READ ALSO: 16 “Illegal” Montreal Date Ideas That We Definitely Don’t Encourage You To Try
I mean, you want to pick something that’s fun, that you’ll both like… and that isn’t too played out. And while the whole “dinner and a movie” thing is great, there might just be a few things you can do that are a tad cooler. Especially in Montreal.
If you have no clue where to even begin planning out a next-level date, then no worries. I got you covered.
1. Take your date cross-country skiing through Mount Royal.
2. Take your date winter ziplining through the Old Port.
3. Take your date to a “flying yoga” class.
5. Take your date to check out Montreal’s chocolate festival this February.
7. Take your date snowshoeing through Mount-Royal.
9. Take your date to see a Habs game at the Bell Centre.
10. Take your date to check out the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts new pavilion, free until January 15.
11. Take your date strolling through Old Montreal, and check out the Cite Memoire outdoor art installation.
12. Skip dinner, and take your date straight for this Nutella sushi crepe dessert.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.