10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Montreal's Best Punk Rock Festival
The Pouzza Fest is a three day punk rock festival in downtown Montreal taking place during the May long weekend from May 16th to 18th, 2014.
Headliners for the fourth edition of Pouzza Fest include Dillinger Four, Mad Caddies, ChixDiggit, The Hold Steady, Reagan Youth, The Flatliners and many more will perform on the different stage of Pouzza Fest.
Shows will be taking place at the Quartier des Spectacles, Foufounes Électriques, Underworld, Katacombes, St-Ciboire, Piranha bar, Club Soda, Café Cahos, Théâtre Ste-Catherine and Frites Alors.
Here's 10 reasons why every Montrealer should check out this year's Pouzza Fest:
1. Enjoy great activities including - local and international groups on every scene of the festival
2. The Pouzza Fest includes over 200 punk rock bands (so you'll bound to find your faves in the line up)
3. Shows for kids (Pouzza Bambino)
4. Les brigands and their amazing food truck will be at the Pouzza Bambino and will also be part of the Pouzza competition. Don't miss them! (Saturday at 12)
5. Documentary films viewing (Pouzza Popcorn)
6. Visual art exhibitions (Pouzza PopTart)
7. The festival was created in Montreal and that's because we are an awesome city!
8. Dirty Dogs Food Truck is the official hot dog of the festival
9. Frite Alors! is also a partner again this year. During Pouzza Fest, get their amazing poutine for 5$ for festival-goers (with bracelets)
10. And there will be many more delicious food truck restorations to feed your punk rock hunger.
The festival has vastly grown among all other rock festivals in Quebec, Canada and USA. Pouzza Fest combines community spirit, parity, environment, family and... of course FUN!
Montreal’s Pouzza Fest was conceived and created from the ground up by young, motivated minds that share a deep and abiding love of music. Fans from around the world come to Montreal to experience the exceptional uniqueness of this awesome festival.