How freaking cold is it? God damn, for real I feel like grabbing my blanket jumping in my bed and forgetting about anything I had to do for the next months. Unfortunately, that's obviously not possible and we all have to go through our day to day trough the rough winter.
Let's keep living the life & find the best kind of activities our city offers this week:
Photo cred - Irina Tee
1. Tommy - British Empire Building, 200 Rue Notre-Dame O, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T3
Tommy's now pretty much famous in Montreal for its amazing interior design & ambiance. Head to the Old Port's most popular cafe for a good meeting, a study session or a wonderful date!
You can also check out their website here.
2. Jardins de réalité virtuelle @ Centre Phi - 407 Rue Saint Pierre, Montréal, QC H2Y 2M3
From January 18th to March 31st, join all virtual reality fans at Centre Phi in the Old Port.
For more information head to their website.
3. Domesicle @ SAT - 1201 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2S6
Domesicle is THE PARTY of the weekend. Go down to la SAT on St-Laurent street for a night of pure turn up with the finest DJs our city has to offer!
Join the Facebook event for all details.
4. Clay & Friends @ Bar A Vinyl - 2109, rue de Bleury, Montréal
Clay & Friends, an extraordinary group from Montreal will be performing at Bleury Bar this Wednesday January 20th!
Join the FB event for all info!
Photo cred - Omar Roma
5. Omar Roma @ Newspeak - 1403 Rue Sainte Élisabeth, Montréal, QC H2X 3C5
Support your local DJ scene by partying at Newspeak (which has a CRAZY neon ceiling & amazing visuals) this Wednesday January 20th!
Join the party here.
Photo cred - Sala Rossa
6. Dynamic/MTL Vol.06 @ Sala Rossa - 4848 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1R5
A conference for all creative individuals of Montreal, head to Sala Rossa on January 19th (tomorrow) to see it all unfold!
Website for more information over here.
7. Lancement BROWN @ Bar A Vinyl - 2109, rue de Bleury, Montréal
Brown, Montreal's newest musical project consisting of Snail Kid, his brother Jam and their father will be launching its first album this Friday January 22nd at Bar A Vinyl. That's a jam you just can't miss.
Join the festivities here.
Photo cred - MUSE
8. MUSE - Bell Centre
What else is there to say? MUSE, one of the biggest bands on earth, will be performing at Centre Bell in front of thousands of excited Montrealers on January 20th.
All the information you need right here.
Photo cred - Lowell MTL
9. Vente d'Atelier RF & LOWELL - 4831 Ste-Catherine Est, Montréal
A huge sale will be going on for RF & LOWELL! The local brands from Montreal are a go-to in fashion and you NEED to go see just how beautiful & affordable their stuff really is.
Check out their Facebook event.
10. Short & Sweet @ La Sala Rossa - 4848 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1R5
Go ahead and dance the night away for Short & Sweet this January 22nd! With over 400 attendees, this is definitely going to be one hell of a night.
Join the Facebook event for all necessary information.
11. Expo: 1920s Modernism in Montreal - 1380 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H3G 1J5
If you aren't all that into partying, but much more interested about some Montreal historyporn: Head to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts to learn & see everything about modernism in the 1920s!
Infos right here!
12. Cafe Parvis
Cafe Parvis is a one of kind coffee place you need to try. Whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Cafe Parvis has everything you need. Amazing ambiance, great environment and tasty food for your guilty pleasures.
Check out their Facebook page here.
Photo cred - Jellyfish
13. JellyFish crudo+charbon - 626 Rue Marguerite d'Youville, Montréal, QC H2Y 2E4
Jellyfish is Montreal's newest seafood restaurant, you just have to go out once this week to try it!
For all information on the resto head over here!
Photo cred - camuzmontreal
14. Phuture Positive @ Salon Daomee - 141 Mont-Royal Est, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1N9
Salon Daomee is organizing an art expo X club experience from 10pm to 3am on January 21st!
Join the Facebook event for info.
15. Party de la Rentrée
If you're more into university parties, UQAM student associations AéESG et cie is hosting their official homecoming semester party!
Join the party here.