15 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Happy Wednesday Montreal! Personally, I'm excited about this weekend because it's going to be the perfect temperature, cool but sunny, AKA jacket weather.
This weekend's key event: Montreal's Botanical Gardens annual "lantern festival" is in full swing and will be on until October 31st, definitely worth checking out.
Otherwise, there are tons of fall festivals going on in and around the city; this is prime time to take a mini road trip to the Laurentians or the Eastern Townships and enjoy a day in nature while the weather is still somewhat warm.
Friday, September 21st
1. Take a mini road trip to "Beau's Oktoberfest"
Where: 10 Terry Fox Drive, Vankleek Hill, Ontario
When: September 21st // 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
2. Check out Red Bull Music Festival Montréal
Where: 1499 Rue William // Griffintown
When: September 21st // 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
3. Check out the huge all-night party "Nuit Blanche" at La Ronde
Where: La Ronde
When: September 21st // 9 p.m. - 5 a.m.
4. Indulge in a delicious pizza for the last weekend of Pizza Fest Montreal
Where: Participating Restaurants
When: Until September 24th
5. Check out the most scenic 5 @ 7 in the city
Where: Café Suspendu du Mont-Royal
When: September 21st // 5 p.m.
Saturday, September 22nd
1. Check out the stunning "lantern festival" at the Montreal Botanical Gardens!
Where: Botanical Gardens // 4101 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montréal
When: Open fromSeptember 8 until October 31, 2018.
2. Check out Montreal's "foie gras" festival
Where: Participating restaurants
When: September 20th-30th
3. Explore the Eastern Townships and visit Mont Sutton's "fall festival"
Where: Mont Sutton // Sutton, QC
When: Every weekend until October 14th
4. Check out the Plateau's new trendy cafe
Where: 5150 St Laurent Blvd // Cinema Moderne
5. Check out Montreal's brand new downtown bar complete with robot bar tender!
Where: Restaurant Le 1616 // 1616 Sherbrooke Street West
Sunday, September 23rd
1. Take a mini road trip to the Laurentians for F.U.N Fest
Where: Sommet Saint-Sauveur
When: Until October 28th
2. Spend Sunday on the couch ordering 50% pizza from Dominos
Where: Dominos Canada
When: 50% promo valid until Sunday, September 23rd
3. Check out a weekly yoga event in the park
Where: Moksha Yoga Montréal 3863 Boulevard Saint-Laurent,
When: Sunday at 11 a.m.
4. Visit Montreal's brand-new "cat cafe"
Where: Cafe Chato // 4833 Rue de Verdun