Everyone loves to celebrate their birthday but not everyone loves to drink! So, if you happen to be one of those people who just hate drinking, I suggest planning one of these amazing ideas I have in store for you! There is something on this list for everyone so make sure you find the one you love the most!
These activities are just as much fun as drinking and if you are worried that your friends are going to be bored if they are not drinking well... DON'T EVEN WORRY! These activities are so fun and honestly spectacular. No one will be bored! So forget about those shots!
1. Forget About Shots And Go Rock Climbing
Head on down to Allez up for a rock climbing adventure for your birthday this year! This if perfect for those athletic Montrealers!
2. Forget About Shots And Go Horseback Riding
For a lovely birthday for those animal lovers, I suggest heading down to St. Lazare! It's only 15 minutes away from Down Town Montreal and it's perfect for a nice fall stroll!
3. Forget About Shots And Go Zip Lining
Abraska is a perfect place to go to for your birthday! You can zip line through the beautiful fall trees and have a blast without drinking a sip of alcohol!
4. Forget About Shots And Go To Parachute Montreal
29 QC-125, St-Esprit
Well, for those who love thrills why not have the ultimate adrenaline rush by going skydiving! Parachute Montreal is very safe and perfect for that ultimate birthday.
5. Forget About Shots And Go To Le Ceramic Cafe
If you want a more relaxing and creative birthday, then head down to the Ceramic Cafe! You can enjoy a lovely painting experience on your birthday!
6. Forget About Shots And Go Pole Dancing
If you and your friends love trying new things, then I recommend trying pole dancing! It's an absolute blast and a great way to share some good laughs.
7. Forget About Shots And Go Have High Tea
8. Forget About Shots And Go Paint Balling
9. Forget About Shots And Go For A Spa Day
When you and your girls just need an excuse to go to the spa and chill out, make your birthday that excuse! At Bota Bota you can enjoy a relaxing time for your closest friends!
10. Forget About Shots And Go To A Cooking Class
Have fun and enjoy a meal that you just made by taking your group of gals to Ateliers & Saveurs! It's about $40 and honestly a balst.
11. Forget About Shots And Go To The Garden Of Lights
The Botanical Garden is absolutely beautiful but their Garden of Lights is even more stunning! So, invite your closest friends to enjoy a magical night you won't forget!
12. Forget About Shots And Go To The Shooting Range
The shooting range at Tir du Soleil is absolutely perfect for any birthday. It's fun for everyone.
13. Forget About Shots And Go To Mont-Tremblant
Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada
At Mont-Tremblant you can do so many things! You can go hiking, camping, stay at a hotel, and much more! I suggest heading here for a magical fall birthday without any drinks. It's just as much fun.
14. Forget About Shots And Go Surfing
Suite 01, 9520 Boulevard Leduc
Summer is never over! If you happen to be a Montrealer that just can't get enough of summer, I suggest doing your birthday at Oasis Surf! It's honestly amazing!
15. Forget About Shots And Go Skating
Is winter is on its way, why not go skating at the Atrium 1000! It's time to embrace winter and have fun on your birthday minus the drinks!
16. Forget About Shots And Go Pumpkin Picking
It's fall and your birthday so take advantage of Halloween and go Pumpkin Picking!