Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez, better known as the ''perfect couple of Instagram'', always seem like they're having so much fun together. I personally think that everything they post is fake, because the happiest couples are usually the oddest ones, and don’t feel the need to show everybody their crazy adventures, but to each their own I suppose.
For the rest of us, here are 30 signs you are in a perfectly imperfect relationship!
1. You actually listen to each other, and you know how to compromise.
2. You hold hands wherever you go, without even noticing.
3. You try to surprise your s/o as often as possible.
4. You have sex at least twice a week (and it’s amazing).
5. You’re excited about the same previews before a movie at the cinema.
6. You organise a romantic date at least twice a month (and you enjoy feeling like you're dating again).
7. You like to cook for each other.
8. You feel like family with their parents and siblings.
9. You share more than 100 mutual friends on Facebook.
10. You love to go on double dates.
11. You inspire and motivate your lover and you are very proud of each other.
12. You give/receive compliments at least once a day.
13. You don’t like to spoon but you still TRY to fall asleep in each other arms.
14. You like to french kiss, even if it doesn't lead to sex.
15. You enjoy having drinks and getting wild together.
16. You learn from one another and help each other grow.
17. You can look like sh!t and still feel pretty.
18. You have very weird nicknames for each other.
19. You respect each other's privacy and don’t need to know the password to every social media account of your bae.
20. You act gross together.
21. You don’t sulk and you forgive quickly.
22. You travel together and love to step out of your comfort zone.
23. You laugh a lot and treat each other like best friends.
24. You don’t judge one another, even in the less glorious moments (and you obviously laugh about it in the morning).
25. You actually talk to each other, and use text messages to send bizarre emoticons.
26. You don’t stress about money. Either you don’t mind splitting the bill or you are happy to treat your s/o.
27. You try to go to bed at the same time and wake up together.
28. You trust each other and don’t get jealous over the past (or a like on Facebook).
29. You’re comfortable in silence.
30. You already knew that you are in a perfect relationship! ;)
Expedia also shared data on Canadians' interest in visiting Quebec destinations. After Quebec City and Mont-Tremblant, Canadians seem to want to travel to La Malbaie, Tadoussac, Montreal and Gaspésie — in that order.
The results were based on searches for trips that would take place between July 7 and September 30.
At a press conference on Thursday, Premier François Legault, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and several other government representatives announced huge new investments into Canada's aerospace industry. These investments are set to create "more than 1,000" high-paying jobs in Quebec and the rest of Canada.
"The projects announced today are tangible platforms for creating exciting jobs," Aéro Montréal explained in a press release.
Ca Lem's owner, Stephanie Le, told MTL Blog that clients just need to download the TikTok app and show their account to the cashier in order to receive free pancake cereal sundaes — which are, of course, topped with maple syrup.
"We encourage users to take video and pictures of their visit to Ca Lem and post on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok platforms," she said.
There are limited quantities each day but the offer is valid at two of Ca Lem's locations — in NDG and the Plateau — so you can double your chances of getting a free sundae.
Free Pancake Cereal Ice Cream Sundaes
When: July 16, 17 and 18
Address: NDG - 6926, rue Sherbrooke O, Montreal, QC; Plateau–Mont-Royal - 4223, rue Saint-Dominique, Montreal, QC
Why You Need To Go: It's free ice cream, that's why!
Founder Corinne Asseraf "imagined the Gallery 203 as a place of discovery, of meeting and exchange between artists and art enthusiasts" and you can feel exactly that the second you walk through the doors.
The mastermind behind all of this, Asseraf, has such a warming, kind presence, which is reason enough to take a visit to Galerie 203 whenever you're strolling through Old Montreal. She let MTL Blog know that anyone and everyone is welcome in her gallery.