Montreal is always full of fun events, especially during the summer time. But the fun doesn't have to stop once the temperature starts to cool off. Even though the leaves are going to start changing in the next few weeks, this city is still throwing super fun events, festivals and more all month long.
READ ALSO: Video Showing Giant Sharks Lurking In Montreal's Saint-Lawrence River
If you're looking to continue the summer celebrations, you definitely don't want to miss some of these amazing festivals, events, crazy desserts, road trips and more all month long!
You can experience these events with your significant other, with your best friends, entire family, or solo! All that matters is that you make the most of the September fun.
First Week Of September 🎈
Second Week Of September 🎊
Third Week Of September 🍂
Fourth Week Of September 🌞
For More Things To Do In Montreal, Check The Links Below:
1. Start Your September Off Right By Eating From Tons Of Amazing Montreal Food Truck At Les Premiers Vendredis.
2. If You And Bae Love Everything Electronic, March In The Huge Electro Parade This Saturday!
3. Enjoy A Completely Free Open-Air Movie With Free Drinks And Bean Bags In Park Sainte-Cunegonde.
5. Check Out The Massive Electronic Show On Crescent Street Happening Next Friday For An Insane Street Party.
6. Don't Miss The Huge Tattoo Festival To Maybe Get That Tattoo You've Always Wanted!
7. If Your Bae Likes Photography I Definitely Recommend Checking Out The World Press Photo Exhibit In The Old Port That's Open Until October 1st!
8. The Gay Village Is Hosting One Last Blowout Street Fair From August 28th Until September 3rd With Tons Of Vendors Under The Colourful Balls!
9. All Ice Cream Lovers Rejoice, You Can Get Rolled Ice Cream Tacos Just 1 Hour Outside Montreal And They Look Amazing! Perfect For A Final Summer Road Trip.
10. Don't Miss Out On Some Super Unique And Delicious Burgers During Montreal's Burger Week Starting September 1st-7th!
1. You Absolutely Can't Miss The Amazing Lantern Festival At Montreal's Botanical Gardens Starting September 8th Until October 31st!
3. You Can Also Check Out The Massive Oyster Festival Also Happening On September 10th In Montreal's Old Port!
4.If You And Bae Are Both Game Of Thrones Fans You Absolutely Need To Go For Drinks At This Insane Bar That Will Transport You Into A Scene In The Show!
5. Escape From The City And Take Your S/O On One Of These Cute And Fun Date Ideas Near Montreal.
6. Pizza Is Everyone's Favourite Meal, So Check Out One Of These Awesome Restaurants Taking Part In Montreal's Pizza Fest From September 11th-17th!
7. Don't Miss Some Of The Amazing Musical Performances That Are Part Of POP Montreal Starting September 13th-17th.
8. Check Out The Crazy Ukrainian Festival Taking Place At Parc Beaubien From September 8th-10th.
9. Take Bae For A Cute Lunch Date At The All-New Cafe Bistro That's Literally Stunning In Montreal's Outremont.
10. Check The Huge Mini-Cactus And Succulent Sale Happening On September 15th and 16th At The Plantzy Warehouse And Get Some Adorable Prickly Friends.
1. September 16th Is The Last Day To Visit Village Au Pied Du Courant For Drinks, Music, And Good Conversations If You Haven't Already.
2. If You're Always In It For The 'Gram You Should Absolutely Check Out One These Montreal Spots For The Most Instagrammable Foods In The City.
3. All Of Quebec's National Parks Will Be Completely FREE For The Entire Month Of September, So Take This Chance To Experience Our Abundant Nature!
5. If You Didn't Already Hear, Quebec's Fall Foliage Is Going To Be More Beautiful Than Ever This Fall, And The Explosion Of Colours Is Going To Start In Mid-September So Get Out There And Go Leaf-Peeping!
6. It's Honestly Never Too Late In The Season To Enjoy Ice Cream, So Head Over To This Cafe To Get A Delicious Coffee Ice Cream Float.
10. Surprise Your S/O With A Romantic Fall Getaway At One Of These Secluded Spots.
2. Enjoy A Hearty Bowl Of Ramen At The All-New Ramen Restaurant Located In Montreal's Mile End.
3. Then Head Over To The All-New Asian Dessert Bar For Some Delicious Shaved Ice, Bubble Waffles, and Panna Cotta To End Your Night Off Right.
4. If Those Desserts Aren't What You're Feeling Like, You Can Try A Nutella Donut Milkshake From This Amazing Ice Cream Shop.
9. On Sunday, October 1st I Definitely Suggest A Romantic Hike Up Mont-Royal To See The Fall Colours Fully Changed All Over The City!