Guys, autumn is my life. My favourite seasons are spring and fall, and sometimes I can't decide between which one I like the best... but then I remember that autumn = Halloween specials, and I know, in my heart, that fall will forever be my fave.
And if you guys are going through the end of summer blues, and need some reminding on why fall is going to be so high key awesome in Montreal, well, don't worry. I, a certified fall fanatic, have come up with quite possibly the absolute best things you have to look forward to about autumn in the city.
1. Look forward to apple picking, and bring along your S/O for an extra special time.
2. Look forward to the Botanical Gardens hosting their annual "lantern fest" in September/October.
3. Look forward to Beaver Lake looking like this:
4. And the Old Port looking like this:
5. And Montreal's skyline looking like this:
6. Look forward to trading in iced coffees for PSLs.
7. Look forward to seeing all of Montreal's public markets looking colourful and cozy.
8. Look forward to the whole city being beautiful, even when it's gloomy.
9. Look forward to going for walks in Montreal's Parc Lafontaine on a legit carpet of golden leaves.
10. Look forward to taking your S/O pumpkin picking.
11. And then look forward to decorating your house with pumpkins together.
12. Look forward to taking romantic strolls through Mont-Royal.
13. Look forward to jumping in literally all the leaves.
14. Look forward to studying together under the gorgeous leaves and foliage.
15. Look forward to baking (and eating) all the apple pies with your S/O.
16. Look forward to those creepy/cool Halloween vibes in the city.
17. Look forward to Montreal's Zombie Walk, taking place annually in the fall.
18. Look forward to finally trading in the summer sandals for adorable fall boots.
19. Look forward to comfy, cozy fall sweaters.
20. Look forward to visiting a spa for maximum good autumn vibes with bae.
A photo posted by ? (@michelapelletier) on