March is just around the corner, which means that it's time to say goodbye to winter and embrace the beginning of spring.
Weekends are always fun in Montreal, but this weekend is Nuit Blanche, one of the busiest nights of the year. This means that the metropolis will be even more bustling than usual.
Whether you're in the mood for a concert or a dance parties, we here at MTLBlog have got you covered. Check out the list below to see what you can do in Montreal this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
TL;DR Read below for a list of 8 fun events you can attend this weekend.
1. Chat With Ellen Degeneres at the Bell Center.
Where: Bell Center, 1909 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal.
When: Friday, 7:30-10:30.
2. Enjoy a performance of Swan Lake by the Polish National Ballet
Where: 1435 rue de Bleury, Montreal.
When: Friday 8 p.m., Saturday 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
3. Lose A Little Sleep At Nuit Blanche
Where: All over the city. You can check out our master-list of things to do here.
When: Satuday, from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m.
4. Check Out The Underground Art Scene - Literally
Where: 2020 Rue William, Montreal
When: Saturday, March 2 to Sunday, March 24
5. Buy Some Cool Vintage Clothing
Where: 115 Rue Prince-Arthur E, Montréal.
When: Saturday and Sunday from 3-6.
6. Celebrate With The David Bowie Alumni Tour
Where: MTelus, 59 Rue Sainte-Catherine E, Montreal.
When: Saturday, 6:30-8:00.
7. Enjoy outdoor winter activities at the Olympic Park
Where: Olympic Park, 4549 av Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal.
When: From now until March 9, 10am – 4pm
8. Rooftop Yoga And Brunch At Place Ville Marie
Where: l'Observatoire de la Place Ville-Marie
When: Sunday, 10-12