All The National Parks In Canada You Can Visit For Free This August
Not many people are aware of this, but the Canadian Government has a very special gift for us this year.
Normally Canada's national parks are only free to visit one day a year on Canada Day. In 2018 however, Canada's national parks, marine conservation areas and historic sites each offer one day where you can visit free!
Here are all the ones you can visit in August.
- Monument-Lefebvre National Historic Site - August 15, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Gros Morne National Park - August 18, 2018
- Battle of the Restigouche National Historic Site - August 11, 2018
- Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site - August 3, 2018
- Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site - August 18, 2018
- Ukkusiksalik National Park - August 9, 2018