Montreal is easily the foodie capital of the country - despite what other cities and blogs might say.
Yelp has been a go-to for locals and travelers to find that sweet foodie spot for years, and every year they rank the Top 100 restaurants across Canada.
Yelp's Top 100 Places to Eat in Canada is determined by consolidating the most recent reviews in their restaurant and good categories. Both rating and volume of reviews are considered.
They localize the list by taking reviews from Canadian users.
For 2018, the list boasts 10 Montreal restaurants and I have compiled them here for you!@damasrestaurantembedded via
1. Damas – 1201 Ave. Van Horne
2. Bouillon Bilk – 1595 boul. St-Laurent
3. Saint Sushi Bar – 424 Avenue Duluth E
4. Europea – 1227 de la Montagne
5. Régine Café – 1840 rue Beaubien Est
6. Dinette Triple Crown – 6704 Rue Clark
7. L’Avenue – 922 Mont-Royal Ave E & 3612 Notre-Dame St W
8. Cheskie's Boulangerie – 359 Rue Bernard O
9. Le Club Chasse et Pêche – 423, rue St-Claude
10. Le Quartier Général – 1251 Rue Gilford
Did any of your favourite munchie stops make this list?
I'm partial to an L'avenue brunch, any day - bonus points to them for opening a second location in my hood, St. Henri!
Check out the full list of Canada's Top 100 Restos and see how Montreal ranks across the nation.