The Grand Marché de Noel is finally open at the Place des arts and it's ready to spread holiday cheer all over the city.
From now until December 24, the heart of downtown Montreal has been transformed into a miniature North Pole.
Access to the site is free and there are a ton of Christmas activities taking place including:
- Artisans displaying and selling their wares
- A Workshop for Santa's Elves
- Santa's house where you can meet Mr. and Mrs. Clause
- Polar Bears to pull Santa's sleigh
- Christmas Stories for the kids
- A Karaoke Igloo
- A cookie decoration workshop
- Vin Chaud and spirits
- Food Trucks (Including a Tim Horton's Food truck)
- A milk Bar
- And much much more!
(The Grand Marché de Noel will closed December 5-6-7, and December 12-13)