We reported over the holidays that Playstation was having a huge Holiday Sale... well it turns out they've extended the deals and added more goodness to go around.\nWhich makes right now the best possible time to stock up on cheap games you'd otherwise never buy, or that expensive one you've had your eye on but couldn't quite justify...\nREAD ALSO: Apple Canada Will Now Let You Trade In Your Old iPhone And Take Up To $380 Off Of A New iPhone\nTL;DR PlayStation has extended their sale and some games are up to 75% off! Take a look at some of the highlights below...\nSome of the games are as much as 75% off and other, arcade-style games are as cheap as $1.59.\nWhile Pac-Man might not be your go-to gamer choice, having fun and easy games for guests to play is always sweet.\nGrand Theft Auto V – $18.49 – 50% off\nThe longstanding PlayStation powerhouse, Grand Theft Auto, is a staple for anyone who have owned any version of the console.\nDrive, shoot, and steal like a madman... what more could you want!?\nDark Souls Remastered – $41.24 – 25% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nA remastering of the original Dark Souls? Yes please.\nDark Souls is often considered one of the best games ever made – so now is your chance to test that theory. At this price, why not?\nDark Souls II – $12.49 – 75% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nNot as big of a hit as the first, but still worth putting on the list.\nThe second installment in this series is known for its difficulty, so go for it, if you think you've got what it takes...\nBloodborne – $18.79 – 60% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nOften considered one of the best games of this day and age.\nBloodborne is a beautiful and unique storyline with equally stunning visuals.\nPac-Man – $1.59 – 60% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nThis is awesome just to have if you've got friends coming over and you want something that everyone can play.\nPlus... for a buck, why not try and beat the high score!?\nAdventure Time: Pirates of the Echiridion – $25.99 – 50% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nGreat for the whole family!\nThis Adventure Time game allows you to play as Finn while you try to save the land of Ooo from pirates and a flood!\nJurassic World Evolution – $39.99 – 50% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nPerfect for new-time Jurassic Park lovers or the diehard fans of the 90s. This game is sure to appease your dino desires.\nThis game allows you to build Jurassic World – like Sims but with dinos!\nFar Cry 3 Classic – $27.99 – 15% off\nAnother classic first-person shooter game, which also includes aspects of role-playing elements\nThe story this time takes places during a planned vacation on the Rook Island. Cue pirates, chaos, and definite fun.\nRick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality – $19.99 – 50% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nWho wouldn't want the opportunity to control their own Pickle Rick?!\nTravel through virtual realities in this awesome and sure-to-be hilarious take on the Rick and Morty series.\nThe Witcher III: The Wild Hunt – $26.79 – 60% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nThe third instalment in the Witcher series continues to follow the famed monster hunter after his reunion with his long lost love, Yennefer.\nThe Witcher series is based on a Polish novel series of the same name and for this reason, the games are often applauded for their great attention to story and character.\nAssassins Creed Rogue Remastered – $27.99 – 30% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nPick up this remastered version of Assassin's Creed Rogue if you want to support our local game producer, Ubisoft!\nThe story this time is set during the mid-18th century during the Seven Years War.\nCall Of Duty WWII, Gold Edition – $31.99 – 50% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nOne of the biggest first-person shooter games to ever grace the PS4 console.\nThe story this time is the battle at Normandy featuring Canadian soldiers!\nGod of War: Ascension – $3.24 – 75% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nAlways a classic and one of the cheapest games on this list!\nLittleBigPlanet 3 – $5.19 – 60% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nFun for the whole family!\nLittleBigPlanet is an awesome take on the classic video game with super original characters and a great soundtrack.\nThe Last of Us – $6.49 – 50% off\nVia PlayStation.com\nOften considered one of the best stories to come out of a video game.\nI won't spoil anything but the twist at the end of this game has long shocked and moved gamers — like a movie more than a video game.\nCheck out the rest of the great deals here!