15 Actual Comments Made About The French Vs. English Debate In Quebec
Vive le Québec libre, or something like that
Photo cred - Weheartit
This is incredible.
1. The Plains of Abraham is a surprising theme
2. We were all having a good time before someone mentioned genocide
3. I've been to Toronto and this fresh air smells likes smog and money
4. You got me
5. SICK BURN
6. Guess whoever wrote it didn't think that far
7. WAIT UP I'M COMING
8. The greatest activists of the 20th century
9. In Robert Nozick's philosophical tale of slavery, the 10th step to escape slavery must be becoming Sugar Sammy
10. I know it's sarcastic but I still love this guy
11. No, it's a new Peter Mansbridge show, duh
12. I wish I passed "guttoral noise" when I was in high school
13. Someone's going to be really offended as soon as we figure out what you're saying
14. Two guys in a row cannot figure out how to spell "la belle province"
15. It's for sure "le puck off"
If you’re also a weirdo about Montreal culture and humour, find Sijia on Twitter (@hey_sijia) or on her tumblr.