8 All-New Japanese Mouthgasms You Should Eat On Montreal's Saint-Catherine Street
Kinka Izakaya is going so hard right now.
Only a couple of days ago, a new Japanese restaurant opened in the Faubourg downtown. Called Kinka Izakaya,of Kinka Family Inc, who are famed in Toronto for their series of Japanese restaurants, such as Guu Izakaya.
Since Kinka Izakaya's opening, and long before, the Kinka Family has been teasing our bellies with pictures of their menu, which simply looks amazing. We've yet to go try these dishes, but if a picture says a thousand words, the following pics of Kinka Izakaya's dishes just say delicious.
1. Ebi Oshizushi
- Prawn pressed sushi
- Deep fried calamari paired with spicy ketchup and wasabi mayo
- A baked oyster with spinach, mushroomes, and garlic mayo then topped with cheese
4. Maguro Tataki
- Seared albacore tuna sashimi with ponzu sauce and garlic chips on the side
5. Sashimi Salad
- Sashimi of the day accompanied by greens and veggies
- Deep fried octopus balls with tonkatsu sauce and karashi mayo
7. Unagi Bibimbap
- BBQ eel, burdock, and an egg over rice in a sizzling bowl
8. Kabocha Zenzai
- Sweet kabocha pumpkin puree with a rice cake, red bean paste, and ice cream
Be sure to check out the full menu so you're ready for your first visit to Kinka Izakaya on the resto's official website.
Looking for more?
For more on all things Montreal, follow Michael on Twitter @MDAlimonte