Montreal Has A New Luxury Food Court You Need To Try Out
Satisfy your cravings!
If you're looking for a new place to grab lunch during your midday work break, we've got the perfect spot for you.
Westmount Square has opened up an all-new, totally luxurious food court. The beautifulis located in Tower 1 of Westmount Square and comes complete with purple half-circle benches covered in velvet, two-seater tables with velvet chairs, and accents of gold throughout.
The revamp, which only took a surprising 30 days to complete, was created by Creccal Investments Ltd., a privately owned, Montreal-based real-estate investment company. The owners of Westmount Square were super hands-on and involved every step of the way. The result? A beautiful decor and a bright, spacious atmosphere that makelook less like a food court and more like a luxurious restaurant or hotel. Hard work really does pay off!
As for food choice, visitors are spoiled! Gourmet² still has the same restaurants everyone knows and loves, but with totally revamped menus. Among all the delicious options, you can choose from: a sushi bar, several cafés, Mediterranean fare, a Thai restaurant, a dumpling joint, and for those who appreciate a simple meal, a Subway.
Here are a few of the new options available to visitors:
- Kim Sushi Bar: Mouthwatering sushi available for delivery to employees of Westmount Square.
- Café Double: A variety of coffee drinks and pastries, breakfast combos, and many lunch items.
- Westmount Café: Breakfast items, muffins, cookies, and brownies.
- Subway: A new mac and cheese option is on the menu, which was a huge hit at the food court's grand opening!
- Atti Express: Delicious Korean food.
- Thai Bong: A Thai stop-off with new menu items such as salt and pepper chicken, general tao, Thai soups, and bowls.
- Da Fino's: Salads, sandwiches, wraps, and Middle Eastern-style food such as shawarma, shish taouk, and garlic potatoes. They also have new croquettes which include three different flavours: crab, chicken, and tuna.
These tasty new food options give anyone looking for a bite to eat a fantastic place to sit down, relax, and enjoy good food — for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a meeting!
The food court, which had remained unchanged for over 30 years, recently celebrated its renovation with a grand re-opening, attracting tons ofemployees, shoppers, and Montreal locals. The completely transformed Gourmet² is now brighter and lighter, with a great ambiance. You can't help but stop in when you walk by!