Montreal's Monkland Village In NDG To Host Massive Grand-Prix Block Party This Weekend
Avoid all the Grand Prix honkie tonk tourists.
Monkland Village is truly Montreal’s hidden gem, and fastest up-and-coming district and it should be your Grand Prix destination this year. Why you ask- Isn't the place to go downtown?
Well simply put, if you love to spend your Montreal summers outside in the beautiful weather and surrounded by awesome people, while enjoying fantastic food and exciting entertainment, you will want to join the quarter MILLION people anticipated at the Monkland Village Grand Prix Festival 2014.
Here are 10 reasons why you should swap out hitting downtown and head to NDG for the Grand Prix weekend:
- Come watch the race on a giant LED screen with awesome people all while being surrounded by incredible entertainment.
- You'll be able to get some good grub from the 9 food trucks that will be onsite. Mouth watering goodness!
- Following a true family friendly approach, all events can be enjoyed by all ages. (Yes that even means grandma can come along).
- Enjoy the summer breeze and festivities with a cold beverage in hand on Monkland's extended terraces.
- Dance the day away with on the live TD EDM Main Stage, which will be hosting a line-up of first rate DJs offering a vast range of music to get everybody up and dancing.
- Watch some kick ass dance performances planned from their featured dance crews.
- The kids can enjoy a Kidz Zone with a circus, pool, inflatables, face-painting, and even a pet show.
- Last year’s event was a major success with a remarkable attendance of over 100,000 people over three days. Based on this there is no doubt that this year will certainly out do the successes of last year!
- At the Monkland Village Grand Prix Festival be able to avoid the influx of honky tonk Grand Prix tourists that flood to the downtown events.
- It's a fantastic way for those that want to get out and explore what more Montreal has to offer, and you know it won’t disappoint!
Can you think of a better way to spend Grand Prix weekend? We sure can’t!