This Montreal Company Is Hiring Right Now
Work for one of Montreal's biggest companies.
Montreal has a bit of a bad reputation for being short on jobs. It's especially tough when you are just graduating, new to the workforce, or are looking to expand your career opportunities and don't know where to start. Sure, you can try finding random odd-jobs on Craigslist, but they don't usually come with any valuable training or work skills that look good on a CV. Even fewer offer a good salary and a strong employee culture.
If you've got any sales experience and are interested in how information technology drives business productivity for Fortune 500 companies; with partners like Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, HP, and Dell to name a few, Insight is currently hiring passionate individuals looking to work hard and have fun doing it.
As Canada's largest IT solutions provider, Insight helps businesses run smarter and is also committed to giving back to the community. With over 400 employees based out of the Montreal headquarters alone, Insight provides a supportive environment where creativity and professional growth are encouraged, and are on the cutting edge of technology.
Why you should apply:
- Competitive base salaries + commission plans.
- A variety of events, contests, sales spiffs organized by Insight and / or their partners where you'll have a chance to meet new people and win amazing prizes (e.g. Formula 1 and Habs tickets, electronics, vacation packages and much more)
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes - yoga and kickboxing, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement.
- Two paid volunteer days per year and the possibility to make a difference in the community through fundraising campaigns
- Online learning resource center and IT certifications
- Medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program and tuition reimbursement
- An internal events planning committee for activities like skiing, skydiving, sugar shack, holiday parties, etc;
- Onsite cafeteria and indoor parking
You don't even have to have loads of experience either, as Insight provides all the training and support you need to get ahead, learn new skills and thrive in one of the biggest industries in the world.