Friends, if you know me at all, then you know I love animals. Cats included, of course.
READ ALSO: Montreal Bakery Now Sells “Vegan Cannolis”
And if, for some reason, you're on the fence about whether or not you should get yourself a cat as a pet, I'm here to say... don't do it.
They're totally not some of the best companion animals you could ever have in your life or anything like that, after all...
1. They're literally the worst pets. You can't even cuddle them or anything.
2. Plus, straight-up, they're actually super not cute.
3. And they basically have, like, 0 personality.
4. They're legit the most dangerous animals.
5. Plus, they're usually super boring to look at.
6. You legit can't groom them.
7. Or dress them up cute.
" class="lml-instagram-embed" />via @undefined
8. Or do any cool things to them in general, TBH.
9. They're not cute when they're being dicks.
10. Which is honestly all the time.
11. There's no such thing as a unique looking cat. They're all the same.
12. Cats don't get along with other cats.
13. A cat is actually no fun to pet. At all.
14. And they definitely don't get along with people.
15. They're pretty much the worst companions you could pick, TBH.