35 Montreal Things To Look Forward To This Summer 2016
By far the best time of the year.
It hasn't been the roughest winter of all winters ever, but its definitely not the summer and god damn we miss you sun!
Summer in Montreal is just ridiculously fun. From Festival de Jazz to Francopholies, there's non stop action going down every week-end, it just doesn't end. Here are a few things we just cannot wait until June.
1. All of the fun that is Montreal’s Juste Pour Rire Festival between July 13th - July 31st.
2. Three insane days of Osheaga at Parc Jean-Drapeau between July 29th - July 31st.
3. Take it easy at one of Montreal’sopen all summer long.
4. Spend hundreds at all of Montreal’s sidewalk sales under the beautiful summer sun.
5. Take a stroll around the gay village at night with its wonderful lightning.
6. Get some work out done and go for a bike ride.
7. Watch all of thes.
8. Get yourself the good stuff from numerousstrolling around town.
9. Head-banging at Heavy MTL Music Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau from August 5th to August 9th.
10. Getting real for the IleSoniq Music Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
11. Getting geeky at Montreal’s Otakuthon Festival.
12. Enjoy all the greatest of Grand Prix Weekend between June 10th & June 12th.
13. All the amazing music of Les FrancoFolies Montreal from June 9th to June 18th.
14. Lazy Sundays at the Tam Tams on Mount-Royal (CLASSIC)!
15. Huge parties not to miss at Piknic Electronik every Sunday (and some Saturdays) all summer long.
16. Head on over to Jardins Gamelin for a great place to chill outdoors.
17. Play somewith your friends.
18. Get your urban explorer on and go for.
19. Catch the Jazz Festival and all of its wonders.
20. Enjoy the warmth andin one of Montreal’s beautiful parcs (Laurier's my personal favorite).
21. Take in the variety of outdoor performances at Place Des Arts.
22. Enjoy the sun, the beach and take yourself on a walking tour of Old Port.
23. Watch the fireworks from all over Montreal or especially, enjoy them at the Old Port.
24. Go on aof Montreal to take in the best pieces of street art that the city has to offer.
25. Celebrate La Saint-Jean Baptiste at Parc Maisonneuve on June 24th.
26. Enjoy the aroma and atmosphere of the food festivals in Old Montreal.
27. Make your way over to the 23rd edition of Montreal's summer beer fest.
28. Pub Crawl & Bar Hop All Around Town.
29. Saint-Laurent Thrift Shopping all day long.
30. Smoking with a cocktail on a terrasse on St-Denis.
31. Picnic with your best friends and loved ones at Parc Lafontaine
32. Explore everything that is Fantasia Film Festival from July 14th to August 5th.
33. Give it all you got at aon Saint-Laurent street.
34. Getting absolutely wasted at Beer Mondial Festival (which has yet to announce dates for 2016).
35.in the warm sun of Montreal.