5 Easy At Home Exercises To Get A Tiny Waist
Start getting your summer body ready.
Tiny waist is a dream of many. It looks feminine, delicate and sensual. Turns out, there are a few exercises that can help you achieve an "hourglass" figure without having to purchase expensive gym memberships.
These five easy exercises, if repeated for 15 minutes daily, will transform your body in as quickly as one month. Summer is right around the corner, it's time to get to work. The only two things you will need for these exercises are: 1) yoga mat (optional) and 2) weight (you can use anything heavy-ish).
- Lay down on your back arms resting along your body.
- Lift both your legs off the floor at a 45 degree angle (A). Your back, head and arms shouldn't move from the mat.
- While holding your legs together, toes pointed, tilt them to the right side as far down as you can without ever touching the floor. Hold this position for 2 seconds. Repeat the same thing on the opposite side.
- Make 15 repetitions for each side.
Photo cred - adme
- Sit down on your mat, back straight, legs wide apart.
- Stretch your arms out to the side as shown on picture A.
- Rotate your shoulders in a way that your right hand touches your left foot's toes.
- Repeat the same exercise with your left hand and right foot's toes.
- Repeat this exercise 30x each side and don't forget to keep your back straight.
- You'll need a weight for this exercise.
- Grab your weight with both hands, arms stretched pointing in front of you, knees slightly bent, feet firmly sunk into your mat, body inclined to the back at a 45 degree angle (A).
- Move your arms to the right by shifting your upper body (B).
- Return to initial position and then move your body to the left (C).
- Repeat 30x each side.
- Put yourself in a side plank position.
- Lift your whole body as far up as you can, hold for 8 seconds then return to initial position.
- Repeat 15x each side.
- Lay down on your stomach. Lift your legs, arms and head off the mat as shown on exhibit A.
- Lift your right arm and left leg, then lift your opposite arm and leg. You're "swimming."
- "Swim" for 20 seconds then rest.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times, 20 seconds each set.