Photo cred - Montréal Bilingue - Bilingual Montreal
Let's face it. These are some very convincing arguments that need to be evaluated and taken into consideration.
1. Bilingualism promotes cognitive development and higher levels of abstract thinking.
2. Makes you more marketable in the workplace.
3. Makes travel a breeze when you can communicate with the locals.
4. It's easier to learn a third language when you know two.
5. Studies have found that it can help delay dementia and Alzheimer's.
What do you think?