Adidas Canada Is Having A Crazy Long Weekend Sale With Items Up To 60%
No such thing as owning too much active wear.
No closet is complete without a solid foundation of sneakers. In fact, some people exclusively wear sneakers, and as they should, the comfort level of any other shoe can't be compared to that of the cushy cloud-like bounce of a rubber sole sneaker.
If you're looking to step up your sneaker game or just need a new pair or two for the summer months, now is your time to shop! The long weekend is coming and there are all kinds of deals flying around the interwebs.
Adidas Canada is having a crazy online sale with a variety of deals on a wide-range of products, including some iconic sneakers like the Stan Smith and the Gazelles.
Starting today, no promo code is required, just visit the Adidas site at the link below for up to 60% off select styles.
Eligible products are split up into three price points: Under $20, under $40, and under $60.
Here is a little preview of the styles that are included in the promotion:
- Adidas x Reigning Champ alphabounce Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $160.00)
- City Run Primeknit Jacket - $60.00 (regularly $170.00)
- Gazelle Primeknit Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $170.00)
- Swift Run Primeknit Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $150.00)
- Winnipeg Jets Pro Locker Room Polo Shirt - $40.00 (regularly $85.00)
- Adidas Athletics x Reigning Champ Primeknit Tights - $60.00(regularly $180.00)
- alphabounce EM Undye Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $160.00)
- D2M Loose Tee - $15.00 (regularly $30.00)
- Heather Printed Techfit Capris - $20.00 (regularly $50.00)
- Stan Smith Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $130.00)
For all the deals check out Adidas Canada by clicking HERE.