Quebec's Mont-Tremblant Summer 2014 "Yoga Festival" Poses Off This Weekend
Wanderlust is a must.
Photo cred - Wanderlust
If you're into yoga and live a new age-y healthy lifestyle, or are simply into that sort of beat, you pretty much need to head to Mont-Tremblant this weekend, because beginning tomorrow is Wanderlust at Tremblant.
At first glance, Wanderlust looks like a simple yoga festival, and that's what we thought. But after perusing the lineup of performers and schedule of events, we realized it is that, and a lot more. At Wanderlust Tremblant, you can expect:
- Over 25 musical performances
- Yoga classes of every sort, from paddle board to aerial
- Exhibitions and tastings of local produced wines and foods
- Outdoor adventures into the beautiful Mont-Tremblant natural landscape
- "Speakeasy lectures" on lifestyle from professionals in various disciplines (from business execs to yogis)
- A series of kid-focused workshops and activities if you're bringing the youngins along.
Wanderlust is all about providing new experiences, and with all those different types of events, you can be sure you'll try out something different. Check out the full lineup of events here.
If you haven't had a summer getaway just yet, Wanderlust may be your answer. Starting tomorrow, August 21st and ending on Sunday, August 24th, Wanderlust Tremblant looks like the perfect mix of excitement and relaxation, even if you're not really into that type of scene.
For more on all things awesome, follow Michael on Twitter @MDAlimonte