The 12 Most Beautiful Places To Camp At In Canada
Discover how great this country really is.
Canada is a massive place, and nearly 40% of the country is covered in forest.
So it's a wonder why our forests don't get more attention.
After all,, , we even brag about , but we never brag about the beauty of our forests.
And it's a shame really, because Canada has forests so spectacularly magical that you'd swear fairies live there.
Here are some of the prettiest ones we could find.
1. Quebec's MagicalIn The Coaticook Gorge
2. British Columbia's Golden Ears Provincial Park
Photo cred - SibsUK
3. British Columbia's Rainy Forest Near Vancouver
4. Ontario's "Fairy" Flower Bed Forest
5. Yukon Territory's Blooming Fireweed Field
6. Alberta's Majestic "Elbow Lake Park"
7. Alberta's Peter Lougheed Provincial Park
Photo cred - BGSmith