The Montreal Week-Ender: August 14th - August 17th
Summer fun under the damn sun.
Photo Cred - Karel Chladek
What's up Montreal? We hear that we're not going to have super nice weather this week end but you know what? "We don't care, we love it!" People, school will start again very soon, don't you want to take advantage of the little vacation you time still have left? We know you want to party and that is why, once again, we put together this for you. Here's where you should party this week end;
Thursday, August 14th
- Looking for a place to go for happy hour after work today? There is the Aperitivo Italian style 5à7 at Restaurant Brama. They will also have small bites for the foodies.
- The popular and worldwide renown Dîner en Blanc is taking place at the Secret Location that will be revealed little before it takes place. If you see a crowd of people dressed in white, that's where it'll be.
- Of course MELT 023 at Blizzarts is not to be missed. Last week they were giving ice cream, this week it's freezies! Get there early!
- Also, check out Pipo Thursday at Salon Officiel if what you're looking for is to dance in an atmosphere of good vibes only. This week with Dr.MaD and Walla P, who will give you a double dose of funk, as he will also be at MELT.
Friday, August 15th
- "One won't do and two is not enough for us, no!" For the third week in a row, a festival is happening in every Montrealers favorite parc. The first ever edition of ÎLESONIQ is taking over Parc Jean-Drapeau. Here's your chance to join thousands of festival goers if you missed OSHEAGA and Heavy MTL or if you want to see artists such as Tiesto, Iggy Avalea, Juicy J, Infected Mushrooms and many more. Make sure you take a look at the lineup because it's on two days.
- For the first time appearing in Montreal, Cam'Ron will tear down Club Soda, Oh Boy! Yeah, you definitely don't want to miss out on this show. Montreal, go show the boy how we get down over here!
Listen to the track below, for sure it'll bring back memories to many of you.
- Go to Get Nice Friday at Blizzarts to get rowdy, bump and grind! You will get out of there feeling like you just worked out, ran a marathon and worked out again.
Saturday, August 16th
- Want to actually workout? Plus, it's for good cause? There is a Charity Bootcamp in Pointe-Claire and all the proceeds will go to Rosie Animal Adoption (a non-for profit organization for the protection of animals).
- Want to party with TYGA? The Preskibe Launch Party with TYGA at Time Supperclub is where you want to go. TYGA who will be performing at ÎLESONIQ will also perform his hits at Time Supperclub. You can catch him there if you can't make it to Jean-Drapeau.
- Another crazy party will go on for Sailor Jerry's Bikers For Autism at Nacho Libre. Every time, no matter the weather, the people or the time of the day, Nacho Libre does something to you when you walk through the door because every party is insane over there.
Sunday, August 17th
Photo Cred - Matthew Clemente
- Ladies, you have to go to the Brunch in the City for a very exclusive shopping and drink experience as it is at a Secret Location and it will only be revealed to those attending. Plus there will be a fashion show. Seriously, is there a better way to shop than this?
- The Montreal Pride Parade will take over our Boulevard René Lévesque. This is the most popular pride parade and we can tell you, it's a huge colourful and joyful celebration. You absolutely have to experience it!
- To put an end to the week end, Tokyo Bar Sunday is the spot! Man, they know how to party over there! The Goontribe knows exactly what the crowd wants to hear and you won't be disappointed.
Montreal, where will you end your week?
Didn't mention your event? Let Marialys know via Twitter @MarialysDiaz