The Montreal Week-Ender: September 4th – September 7th
Summer is ending, Party while you can!
Photo Cred -
Montreal, the week end is here...again! We know you partied hard for labour day week end and we also know you laboured hard this week. They say "Work hard, Party hard" so here, we put together a list of cool parties and stuff for you to do this week end. Don't forget to get at us if you see us at one of these events, we love to meet people! Check out our list of cool things to do in the city;
Thursday, September 4th
- Busty Returns Feat. Will Hunter Band at Le Petit Campus is a 9-piece electrofunk powerhouse you want to see.
- The OUMF Festival will be taking over Saint-Denis street starting today! This will be happening until Saturday and there is a bunch of FREE shows you can check out.
- CRUEL X WKND at Ivy Nightclub with Victor Repkow, Guillaume Martin & Senusi. Cheap drinks and cover, perfect for students!
- MELT 026 at Blizzarts. This is their six months anniversary. You really have to make your way over there, it's great a night every Thursday.
Photo Cred - Johnny Martin
Friday, September 5th
- Juss Kaur will be showcasing her Mosaic Paintings art the Montreal Art Centre. Each piece of art has up to 20,000 written mantras, how impressive is that?
- The first ever EDM Festival Villa Paradizo on Crescent street will be taking place this week end. It will be on two days, the 5th and 6th. We will be on site on Saturday, see you there!
Photo Cred -
- The Afghan Whigs will be performing at Theatre Corona. Excellent band to check out if indie music is for you.
- Divan Orange will be celebrating their 10 years anniversary with Tommy Kruise, KenLo Craqnuques & MELT MTL. This will probably be a sick party!
Saturday, September 6th
- YUL-EAT at the Olympic Park is the spot for the foodies this week end. Eight chefs will take over four food trucks and will deliver a delicious 8 service brunch.
- More food? There is the Fête de Septembre on Saint-Denis Street. It is the apple season and participating restaurants will be using apples to serve you original tasty bites.
- EXPO ART at Gare Windsor is an art tattoo show presented by Québec tattoo shops. This is definitely one to check out if you are thinking about getting inked sometime soon.
Sunday, September 7th
- If you are thinking of spending your Sunday at the old port, pass by Peur Dépôt. It is a haunted house and haunted houses are fun.
- Piknic Elektronic at Parc Jean Drapeau is not to be missed. There are not many left for this year's season so go enjoy while you still can.
- Tokyo Bar Sunday is the night you can't miss! The best music played by Goontribe will make you dance all night long and forget you have to go to work the next morning.
Montreal, where will you party at?
Didn't mention your event? Let Marialys know via Twitter @MarialysDiaz