Canada Has Flights That Take You To See The Northern Lights From The Sky
The most surreal thing you will experience.
We are currently living in an "experience" economy. This means that increasingly people are relying on experiences – rather than on objects or material possessions – to add value and meaning into their lives.
TL;DR If you've always dreamt of seeing the northern lights, check out Aurora 360 by Tourism Yukon, a package deal you can reserve now to experience the magic of the northern lights in the mesmerizingly beautiful Yukon Territories between the 8th-11th of February 2019.
In other words, consumers would rather spend their hard earned cash on experiences, like travelling, day long music festivals, events, and more, instead of material things that only bring a few minutes of happiness.
That said, few places in the world offer an experience like that of the rugged and sparsely populated landscapes of the Yukon Territories.
Just look at these photos of the Yukon! It's so unreal!
If you have a taste for outdoor exploration and are curious about the Northern Lights, Tourism Yukon, the Yukon Astronomical Society, and Air North have partnered to help Canadians travel to Yukon and experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
It's called the Aurora 360 Experience and it offers 80 passengers an exclusive opportunity in North America to witness the Aurora Borealis.
Think of this like an "all-inclusive" vacation package, but instead of heading to a loud and busy party beach, you'll be going to calm, rugged, and adventurous Yukon.
Aurora 360 Experience includes accommodations for 4 nights and the following:
- A complete Welcome package
- A seat on the flight ground transportation to/from your hotel to the airport
- Ground transportation to/from various events
- Exclusive autographed Commemorative Certificate
- Exclusive Commemorative Flight Patch
- A souvenir booklet, to remind you of the experience
- Full access to our Guest Speaker panel throughout the event
- Unique Yukon-flare meals and cultural activities
- A tour of the Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- A dip at the Takhini Hot Springs
- A presentation at the new Yukon Astronomical Observatory
The flights are scheduled to take-off between the 8th and the 11th of February 2019.
The deal is only open to 80 passengers and tickets are starting at $1,045 CAD per person, including taxes.
Check out Narcity Travel for more amazing adventure opportunities!