After announcing new measures to give customers some relief last week, Hydro-Québec went one step further Sunday, eliminating charges for people who are unable to pay their bills during the COVID-19 outbreak.\nThe company also won't shut off anyone's power.\nVisit MTLBlog for more headlines.\nHydro is giving customers a break during the coronavirus crisis. The Crown corporation announced Sunday that it would not apply "administration charges for unpaid bills for all customers" as of Monday, March 23. This is just the latest measure Hydro-Québec has taken to make life easier during the coronavirus crisis.\nThe company has also committed to not shutting off any customers' power, extending the winter suspension of service interruptions "until further notice."\nIt additionally postponed planned shut-offs for work on the electricity network so that customers working from home during the outbreak can rely on its service.\n"These measures aim to provide some relief to our customers during these exceptional circumstances," the company said in a press release.\n"They are among the most flexible in Canada and North America as a whole."\nIn a statement on March 16, Hydro said it "has been preparing for the situation for the past few weeks and employees are on the ground to ensure service to customers."\nView this post on Instagram Le Poste de Rouyn, croqué sur le vif par un employé pendant un coucher de soleil à la sortie du bureau, un vendredi soir d’automne. 📸 Ian Cameron * #posterouyn #abitibi #hydroquebec #cielpastel #poésieurbaine #rouynnoranda #pyloneporn A post shared by Hydro-Québec (@hydroquebec) on Dec 3, 2019 at 7:26am PST\n"At all times, the company will follow instructions from government authorities and will continue to act responsibly to limit the spread of the virus."\nThe energy supplier is just one of many public entities relaxing regulations during the COVID-19 outbreak.\nThe municipal, provincial, and federal governments have all pushed back the tax deadline for individuals.\nView this post on Instagram Je tenais à adresser un message aux Montréalais•es dans le cadre de ce conseil municipal sans précédent. Sachez que les élu•es de la Ville de Montréal sont avec vous, et que nous ferons tout en notre pouvoir pour passer, ensemble, au travers de ces moments cruciaux. Rendez-vous sur ma page Facebook pour l’intégrale de mon message. . . As part of this unprecedented municipal council, I wanted to take the time to thank the employees of the City of Montreal, as well as those who are doing an incredible job right now, both on the ground and from a distance, to ensure our well-being, health and safety. . . Montrealers, thank you all for your exceptional efforts. Know that the elected officials of the City are with you, and that we will do everythinin our power, together, to get through these tough crucial moments. Head to my Facebook page to hear the whole message. . . . #covid_19 #coronavirus #prevention #sante #health #restonscheznous #stayhome #hoteldeville #cityhall #polmtl #montreal #mtlmoments #mtlblog #mtl #quebec A post shared by Valérie Plante (@val_plante) on Mar 23, 2020 at 2:40pm PDT\nMontreal is also postponing the date when it will begin enforcing seasonal parking limits.\nQuebec residents who are in self-isolation and unable to work can apply for funding from the government through a collaboration with the Red Cross.\nIt's unclear, however, just how long Quebec will "be on pause," in the words of Premier Legault.\nWhile non-essential businesses must close until April 13, schools will not reopen until May.\nStay tuned for more news.