Public health officials have announced that just about everything in Quebec can reopen. National Public Health Director Dr. Horacio Arruda and Montreal's Regional Public Health Director, Mylène Drouin, shared the news on Thursday afternoon. The only exceptions, Arruda said, are for festivals and large events, sleepaway camps, and combat sports, which are all still not allowed to resume. Other businesses, like bars, amusement parks, and casinos, are set to reopen to the public as of June 25.\n"From today, all sectors that are still confined can resume their activities under certain conditions," Dr. Arruda said, also highlighting the three exceptions.\nSince the pandemic began, bars, like almost every other public business in Quebec, closed according to health and safety regulations.\nThough the government gradually resumed the economy over the past month, bars were left out of the initial plan.\nThis prompted bar owners in the province to petition the government to lift some restrictions regarding alcohol take-out.\nAfter months of confinement, it's gradually starting to look like a normal summer in the city.\nFor the past few weeks, the province's businesses have been reopening to the public. Retail shops, followed by hairdressers and nail salons, were some of the first to open their doors.\nOn June 22, restaurants reopened in the Montreal metropolitan area. Malls reopened to the public on June 19.\nBeaches and public facilities such as vacation rentals and campsites have also resumed activities.\nBut despite the new reopenings, Arruda also raised concerns about the emergence of new cases.\nHe stated that he's "convinced" a second wave of COVID-19 will hit Quebec but said so far the deconfinement process has gone well.\nPandémie de la COVID-19 – Réouverture de l’ensemble des secteurs sous certaines conditions.Pour consulter le communiqué complet ➡️ https://t.co/VnNrWCdM52— Santé Québec (@sante_qc) June 25, 2020\nHe affirmed that all health officials and experts in the province will continue to track how deconfinement will go, however.\n"There is still a big need to be careful," he said.\nThe two-metre social-distancing requirement will remain in place, as will public health recommendations like regular, vigorous hand-washing.\nAlso on Thursday, the government of Quebec released its final daily COVID-19 numbers update.\nFrom now on, these numbers will be published weekly.\nHere in Québec, a choice for less transparency has been made when it should be entirely the opposite. The government must reverse this decision! (2/2)#PolQc #Assnat #PLQ— Dominique Anglade 🌈 (@DomAnglade) June 25, 2020\nQuebec Liberal Party leader Dominique Anglade called the decision "incomprehensible."\n"We are choosing less transparency when we should do the opposite," she wrote in a tweet.\n#COVID19 - Au Québec, la situation est la suivante:8 227 prélèvements effectués le 23 juin7 917 analyses réalisées le 23 juin524 578 cas négatifs le 24 juin55 079 cas confirmés le 24 juin Pour en savoir plus sur la situation au Québec: https://t.co/fiqW5E4y8R— Santé Québec (@sante_qc) June 25, 2020\nOn June 25, Quebec recorded 142 new cases of COVID-19 with another six deaths.