Starbucks Releases All-New Spring 2018 Lunch Menu
The new lunch destination for summer!
Who doesn't love Starbucks? I mean, if you don't enjoy Starbucks from time to time, you're missing out.
Maybe you hit up Starbucks once in a while since they are somewhat of a "luxury" coffee shop - with higher prices, but its worth it!
Today, Starbucks has unveiled their brand-new lunch menu, and it's looking pretty darn delicious!
As of today (May 1), Starbucks has 5 fresh new sandwichs for all your lunching needs. All of them are inspired by "international flavours" and each will have your mouth watering.
All of them feature artisan bread and are prepared with natural meat, cheese and vegetable ingredients put together in a way that each bite is packed full of tasty deliciousness.
These are the new sandwich flavours at Starbucks:
- Chimichurri Chicken: Roasted chicken, Chimichurri, fresh baby spinach and creamy Havarti stacked on baked herbs bread with relish topping
- Cubano: An enhanced Cuban sandwich with smoked back bacon, honey glazed ham, melted swiss and dill pickle garnished with jalapeno-spiced Dijon on baked bread.
- Banh Mi Chicken: A half crispy baguette with chicken and BBQ sauce, Asian cabbage, and black sesame seeds.
- Brie and Apple Chicken: Roasted chicken breast with sweet butter, apple, pepper arugula and creamy brie on baked focaccia bread.
- Caprese: Fresh mozzarella, baby spinach, tomato pesto and basil with balsamic reduction on baked focaccia bread.
Starbucks has doubled down on their new lunch menu, and added some new coffee concoctions to the mix as well that will compliment their new sandwich and lunch menu!
These are the new Starbucks cold drinks on the menu:
- Cold Cascara Coffee with Cold Foam: Cold brew, lightly sweetened with Vanilla and covered with cold cascara mousse sprinkled with cascara.
- Starbucks Frozen Blonde with Cold Foam: Frozen cappuccino with a dose of Starbucks Espresso Blonde, poured on ice with skim milk and covered with cold foam.
Only available in Canada, Starbucks was the first to in the world to launch new Teavana tea lattes, which have become an instant hit.
Just in time for the summer season, Teavana Tea Lattes are now iced!
New flavors of the frozen tea lattes include:
- Rooibos without caffeine
Starbucks has also come through with a new twist on some of their classic Frappuccinos, making them more decadent than ever!
The Triple Mocha Strawberry Frappuccino and the Ultra Caramel Strawberry Frappuccino are here to bring a little summertime flavor to your daily coffee!