20 Reasons You Should Never Ever Visit Montreal Ever Ever Ever
Did we mention ever?
You might have heard a thing or two about Montreal. Honestly, this city is so overrated. We have the highest number of restaurants per capita in Canada and the second highest in North America after New York City... we're also home to the world famous. No biggie, right?
If you're planning to visit Montreal, it might very well end up being your life's worst decision. You've been warned. There is absolutely nothing to see in Montreal and here is the proof.
1. The city is surrounded by water and it's definitely not pretty
2. Winters in Montreal don't look like anything and lack any element of magic
3. The architecture is very meh
4. We're extremely conservative
Photo cred - Canadanightlife
5. If you like good food, look elsewhere
6. Art is basically non existent
7. Nature is pretty basic
8. Winters get extremely boring
9. Montreal is not culturally diverse at all
Photo cred - Anefian
10. There are no historic sites to see
11. It's quite possibly the least romantic city on earth
12. European charm? Yuck!
13. We hate parties
14. Montreal festivals are really nothing special
Photo cred - Montrealvisitorsguide
15. Old Port? Lame.
16. No scenic views whatsoever
17. Music festivals are always a huge fail
18. Grand Prix? Who cares...
19.is so unnecessary
Photo cred - Themainmtl