Differences Between Dating In Your 20s VS Dating In Your 30s
Same same but different but still same.
Our dating life priorities are drastically changing over the years. When I was a teenager, all I cared about was if my crush was handsome enough. If he didn't look like prince charming, I wasn't interested. As we grow older, we start to realize that there are many other things we should be basing our choices on. Let's see what goes through the mind of a girl dating in her twenties versus a girl dating in her thirties. Yes, I am not yet in my thirties, but most of my girlfriends are, so I have a pretty good idea of what a thirty year old dating life looks like.
1. A 20-something girl wants to go out, have fun, get drunk and call in sick to work the next morning. A 30-something girl will also go out and have fun, but will act responsibly and prioritize her business.
2. A 20-something girl wants the guy to pay for everything, because she's most probably a broke student. A 30-something girl has her life together and doesn't mind going dutch.
3. A 20-something girl will be impressed by flashy cars and bottles at the club, a 30-something girl will be impressed by a stable job and good manners.
4. A 20-something girl is attracted to douchebags who don't call back, a 30-something girl is attracted to gentlemen.
5. A 20-something girl loves when guys have "swag", a 30-something girl loves when men wear suits.
6. A 20-something girl expects gifts and vacations, a 30-something girl can afford her own gifts and vacations.
7. A 20-something girl is jealous of other women, a 30-something girl is confident enough to ignore competition.
8. A 20-something girl wants to go on adventures, a 30-something girl wants to settle down and have kids.
9. A 20-something girl wants to get matching tattoos, a 30-something girl wants to get an engagement ring.
10. A 20-something girl wants to party all the time, a 30-something girl wants to stay in and cuddle.
Hey, if you're still reading this, you're awesome, but also - is there anything in particular you'd like me to write about in my future posts? I'd love to hear your suggestions!