11 Christmas Markets And Events To Hit Up In Montreal This Holiday Season
The most 'fun'-derful time of the year.
Friends, there is nothing more fun than living up the holiday season. What do I mean by that? Well, I'm glad you asked.
I mean diving with both feet into the festive fun that's present throughout the city during this time of the year. And if you have no clue which Christmas events to check out, then worry not. That's what I'm here for.
1. Celebrate the holidays at Parc Des Compagnons
The Plateau's 2016 Festival de Noel dans le Parc will be taking place this year atfor another year, between December 1-25.
2. Celebrate the holidays at the Nutcracker Market
Once again this year, the annual Nutcracker Market is taking place on the ground floor of Palais des Congres, between November 24 - December 4.
3. Celebrate the holidays with the CP Holiday Train
Canada's holiday train will bethis year, November 26 at the Beaconsfield train station.
4. Celebrate the holidays at the Plaza St-Hubert for their Défilé Des Reves
The Plaza St-Hubert's annual Christmas parade will be taking place again this year on December 2nd.
5. Celebrate the holidays at the Old Port Skating Rink
Opening up around, you'll be able to skate right into the holiday spirit at the city's most chill skating rink, right in the Old Port.
6. Celebrate the holidays at Complexe Desjardins, for their interactive water and light show
Honestly, is thereduring the holidays than watching the mall literally come to life?
7. Celebrate the holidays at the lighting of Place Ville Marie's Christmas tree
Nothing screams Christmas in Montreal than watching PVM's.
8. Celebrate the holidays at Montreal's Place Des Arts' Luminotherapie
This year, Luminotherapie, going down between December 8 - January 29.
9. Celebrate the holidays at Montreal's Le Grand Marche De Noel
Possibly one of the biggest Christmas markets in the city, going down between December 2 - 24.
10. Celebrate the holidays at Old Montreal's Place Jacques-Cartier
Old Montrealbetween December 1 - 24? Um. Sign. Me. Up.
11. Celebrate the holidays at Montreal's famous Santa Claus Parade
A classic- and wonderful - way to, going down on November 19.