15 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Your weekly activity inspiration.
What's up people! Summer is coming along really nicely, and most importantly - the heatwave is finally over!
It's a VERY exciting time of the summer, this weekend three huge festivals are kicking-off including Just For Laughs, Fantasia Film Festival, and Week-End Du Monde.
All these festivals will bring you tons of food, fun, and unforgettable performances, so don't forget to check at least one out this weekend. Have fun, and stay hydrated.
Friday, July 13th
1. Grab a fishbowl sangria and relax after a long week
Where: Les Torches // 74 Avenue du Mont-Royal
2. Check out the world-renowned Just For Laughs Festival!
Where: Downtown // Select venues
When: July 11th - 29th
3. Check out the opening weekend of the Fantasia Film Festival
Where: Select theatres across the city!
When: Check box office for movie times and tickets.
4. Put on your best dress and check out Tory Lanez after party
Where: Joverse // 52 Rue Saint-Jacques Ouest
When: Friday, 10pm-3am
5. Attend a unique - and FREE - outdoor circus event and performance
Where: Montreal Olympic Park
When: Friday, 5:30-8:30pm
Saturday, July 14th
1. Try and unique "cotton candy land" milkshake
Where: Cchocolat Lounge // 1255 Bishop
2. Rent a swan pedal boat on the Lachine Canal
Where: Aventures H20 // 2727 Saint Patrick Street
When: Open from 9am-9pm
3. Attend the FREE & massive food and Culture Festival "Week-end Du Monde"!
Where: Parc Jean Drapeau
When: Saturday & Sunday at 12pm
4. Celebrate Bastille Day at this FREE outdoor party
Where: Les Jardineries
When: Saturday, 5pm - 11 pm
5. Check out the fireworks show from a beautiful Old Port terrasse
Where: Terrasse Sur L'Auberge // 97 de la Commune Est
When: Saturday, 8:30 pm
Sunday, July 15th
1. Try the most Montreal-style Cesar for your Sunday brunch
Where: Arthurs Nosh Bar // 4621 Notre-Dame St W
2. Attend a FREE coffee tasting at Dispatch Coffee
Where: Dispatch Coffee // 4021 St Laurent Blvd
3. Check out "Nuit D'Afrique" A FREE outdoor show!
Where: Corner Sherbrooke & Mcgill
When: Sunday, 12pm-12am
4. Attend Moksha Yoga by donation in the park
Where: Parc des Amériques (corner Rachel & St-Laurent)
When: Sunday at 11am
5. Check out a super awesome Sunday "block party" at Riverside
Where: Riverside // St-Henri
When: Sunday, 3pm-11pm