15 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Sunny and hot weather ahead!
It's already mid-September! I can't believe it. Time just flies when the weather cools down.
This weekend is gearing up to be super eventful! There are tons of festivities all around the city as people are scrambling to make the most of the good weather while it lasts.
A few key events: YUL Eat, a massive city-wide food fest is officially taking over Montreal. Also, Le Grand Rib Fest, will be held in the Old Port all weekend long. And a city-wide pizza fest is being held at participating restaurants.
Montreal is all about food this weekend, so get ready for a great one!
Friday, September 14th
1. Visit Plantzy for a weekend-long "back to school" plant sale!
Where: Plantzy Atelier // 5445 av. de Gaspé local 333
When: September 13th, 14th, & 15th
2. Check out Le Grand Ribfest in the Old Port
Where: Quai Jacques-Cartier
When: September 13th - 16th
3. Check out one of the many events for YUL EAT food fest
Where: Various locations
When: September 10th - 16th
4. Attend the closing weekend festivities at Village Pied Du Courant
Where: Village Pied-du-Courant // 2100 rue Notre-Dame Est
When: September 14th // 5p.m. - 11p.m.
5. Check out cactus and mini succulent sale for a good cause!
Where: Cégep du Vieux Montréal // 255 Rue Ontario Est
When: September 14th // 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, September 15th
1. Check out the yearly Dime "Glory Challenge" skateboarding event
Where: 8931 Avenue Papineau, Montreal
When: September 15th // 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2. Visit one of the many restaurants participating in Pizza Fest MTL
Where: Participating Restaurants
When: September 11th - 24th
3. Visit Montreal's brand-new Matcha Bar in Westmount
Where: 4185 Rue Sainte-Catherine // Westmount
4. Check out yoga on the canal
Where: Moksha Yoga Griffintown 1744 rue William #500
When: Saturday, September 15h
5. Spend Saturday night watching the best "zombie movie of all time"
Where: Netflix Canada
Sunday, September 16th
1. Check out or participate in a volleyball tournament for a good cause!
Where: Association Montréal Beach 1306 rue Olier
When: Sunday, September 16 // 1 p.m. - 7 pm.
2. Check out free Sunday yoga on the mountain
Where: Café Suspendu du Mont-Royal Belvédère Camillien-Houde
When: Sunday, September 14th
3. Check out brand-new Plateau brunch spot Julian's Comptoir
Where: 111 Mont-Royal Ave W // Plateau
4. Check out "Bavarian Weekend" event at La Ronde
Where: La Ronde
When: September 16th // 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
5. Enjoy one of the last Piknic Electronik events of the season
Where: Parc Jean Drapeau
When: Sunday 14th // 2:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.