Among the many awesome things about summer is the opportunity it provides to go on dates during the day. It sounds so simple, but really, think about it - the warm weather allows us to embrace tons of outdoor activities for a date that would otherwise be out of the question.
The great thing about a date in the day time is the effortless, relaxed nature it. You're not pressed for time, you don't have to worry about crazy lines at bars and restaurants, and you can spend hours simply relaxing in a park or on a patio.
Another bonus about day time dates- it's easy to keep them budget-friendly. While evening dinners, shows, or bars can run your wallet dry quickly, the day time offers a plethora of activities that are both fun, and relatively inexpensive. So, grab your significant other and make the most of your day - you deserve to relax and let the hours float by.
1. Pack a picnic and enjoy some wine at one of Montreal's beautiful parks
4. Road trip to Brome Lake for the day
5. Get adventurous and discover these cool hidden spots in the city
6. Bond over how bad your art skills are at Le Ceramic Cafe
7. Cheer on your respective teams in the Euro Cup at these great spots
8. Have a coffee on the beautiful terrasse at Cafe Santropol
9. Rent a rowboat and row around Beaver Lake
10. Cool off and relax at Jean-Dore Beach in Parc Jean Drapeau
11. Grab your bike or rent a BIXI, and ride along some of the best bike paths the city has to offer
12. Rent kayaks or paddle boats and see the Lachine Canal and the Old Port from the water
13. Hike up to the Mount Royal lookout and enjoy the view together
14. Attend one of the many sidewalk sales going on in July and August
15. Indulge in some of the city's best ice cream
16. Escape the heat and go skating at Atrium Le 1000
17. Stroll through the Plateau and see all the new murals
18. Go swimming at the Hilton's hidden rooftop pool
19. Take a drive to go blueberry picking near Montreal
20. Spend an intimate afternoon at Montreal's hidden waterfall
22. Test each other's daredevil limits and spend the day at La Ronde
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.