30 Things To Do In Montreal If You're Single This February 2016
Life can be fun when you're rolling solo.
Being single in Montreal definitely has its perks. Our city is full of activities for people who prefer to roll solo. So get in a good mood, forget about upcoming Valentine's day and enjoy your singlehood (yeah, I just invented that word). Also, pour yourself a big cup of coffee, because I've compiled the ultimate list of things to do for us, single people. Read it, let it marinate and then do something fun with your life... perhaps this weekend?
1.Walk around the city because, allegedly,
2. Eat poutine during(Feb. 1-7, 2016).
3. Go on a strike, because there are going to bein and around our city... we can even start a "single people protest."
4. Sing your sorrows away at a.
5.up North with your friends.
6. Goalone. Why not, eh?
7. Pass by
8. Eat chocolate (and cry?) during Montreal's.
9. Get out of Montreal,.
10. Get drunk on wine at Montreal's new
11. Adopt a(please remember, this is a very serious and long-term commitment).
12. Download the new Montreal basedand flirt away.
13. Treat yourself to a nice... if you're feeling exceptionally sad, I suggest a massage.
14. Celebrateby eating the whole jar, with a spoon, alone.
15. Chill at the.
16. Go to a, yolo.
17. Visit Montreal's.
Photo cred - cdn.newadnetwork
18. Participate in a(until Feb. 7).
19. Go tofor a weekend.
20. Get drunk at a.
21. Binge watch.
22. Party aton Feb. 20 and 21st.
23. Stuff your face with doughnuts from.
24. Order something cool from.
25. Visit Montreal's all-new.
26. Buyand cook yourself a nice dinner.
Photo cred - favim