7 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Igloo Fest weekend!
Happy Wednesday Montreal! Is it just me, or is this January flying by? Compared to last January, which seem to last a lifetime, this month has pretty much come and gone already.
The time goes by way faster when there's a ton of fun stuff to do, and January is no exception. Although it might not be as busy as the summer months, January is still packed with exciting winter festivals like Igloofest (starting this weekend) and Fête Des Neiges, which is always a hit with the kids and family.
If you're headed out to Igloofest or any other outdoor festivals this weekend, don't forget to pack long johns and bundle up because it's going to be a cold one!
Have a fun weekend, Montreal. And stay warm!
1. Book a table at one of the Old Port restaurants participating in Happening Gourmand, a city-wide food festival!
Where: Old Port // Participating Restaurants (see more info)
When: January 10th – February 3rd
2. Check out outdoor winter festival "Fête Des Neiges" at Parc Jean Drapeau
Where: Parc Jean Drapeau // Metro Jean Drapeau
When: January 19 to February 10 // Saturdays & Sundays from 10am-5pm
3. Check out the opening weekend of Igloofest Montreal!
Where: Quai Jacques Cartier // Old Port
When: January 17th – February 2nd
4. Check out immersive short films at SAT Fest 2019
Where: Société des arts technologiques [SAT] 1201, Boul. Saint-Laurent
When: January 9th – February 10th // 7pm
5. Check out Montreal's Musée d'art contemporain for their "Nocturne" party going on all night
Where: Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal // 185 Sainte-Catherine Ouest
When: Friday, January 18th // 5pm-2am
6. Check out the "Salon de l'Amour et de la Seduction" at Place Bonaventure
Where: Place Bonaventure // Metro Place D'armes
When: Saturday, January 19th // 12pm-12am
7. Sample Montreal's brand new wood oven pizza spot Fugazzi Pizza
Where: 1886 Centre street // Pointe-Saint-Charles
When: Open 6pm – midnight