7 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Your weekly cold-weather activity inspiration!
Happy New Year Montreal! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday filled with love, laughs, and wine — lot's and lots of wine.
After the holidays, we often feel more drained than re-charged, that's why January is a particularly challenging month, not to mention, it's the most brutal month of the year in terms of weather.
TL;DR Listed below are 7 things to do this weekend in Montreal. Below each item, you'll find links to relevant information.
But fear not! There are plenty of fun and exciting activities to enjoy around the city to help fend off the January blues. Whether you want to brave the cold and go outdoors, or avoid the winter and stay indoors, there is something for everyone in Montreal.
Museums, go karting, cute animals, comforting food — keep on reading for all that and more fun things you can do this weekend in Montreal.
1. Check out a free exhibition at vibrant local gallery Never Apart
Where: Never Apart Gallery // 7049 Rue Saint-Urbain
When: Saturday January 5th // 12pm-5pm
2. Check out the collections at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for FREE
Where: Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
When: Sunday, January 6th (free only the first Sunday of each month)
There's also an ongoing exhibition of works by Alexander Calder! Check it out here!
3. Visit the Old Port's iconic Natrel skating rink this weekend
Where: Natrel Skating Rink // Old Port
When: Saturday & Sunday // 10am-10pm
4. Escape the cold and enjoy some exhilarating indoor activities at Action 5000
Where: Action 500 // Three locations: Hochelaga, Laval, & Dorval
When: Open 24 Hours!
5. Interact with the animals at Montreal's Eco Museum!
Where: Eco Museum // 21125 Sainte Marie Rd, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
When: Open Saturday & Sunday from 9am-4pm
6. Relax indoors and check out all the
7. Indulge in some comforting local Montreal brunch
Where: Anywhere on