I don't know if you know, but Halloween is coming up. Like, very, very soon. Soon enough that you should probably have some plans in the works, pretty much.
READ ALSO: The 27 Biggest Halloween Parties In Montreal This Year
But no worries if you have no idea WTF you're going to be doing this year, friends. That's what I'm here for, after all.
1. Fulfill your truest fantasy and become a wizard for a day at Les Intraitables' Harry Potter Wizards Brunch.
2. Check out Smoke Meat Pete's Halloween party for some good music and good vibes.
3. Get yourself to Montreal's Botanical Gardens for their Grand Bal Des Citrouilles.
4. Make Halloween themed shots and serve them to all your best friends (but only the ones who dress up).
5. Mozy on over to the Zoo Ecomuseum for some animal-friendly fun at their Halloween event.
6. Creep on over to Rue Hutchison, and check out the LUCID Halloween party going down.
7. Jump in the car and get yourself to Upper Canada Village, for their Pumpkinferno event.
10. Cap off the night with a haunted ghost tour, so you can learn a little more about Montreal's creepy past.
11. Check out La Ronde's Fright Fest, for a ghoulishly good time in Montreal's biggest amusement park.
12. Don your most shiver-inducing outfits and check out Montreal's Rocky Horror Picture Show.
13. Check out the Incognito Masked Ball, and raise money for a good cause while keeping Halloween mysterious AF.
15. Dress up, grab your friends, hop in your car, and check out this haunted forest 30 minutes away from the city.
17. Always a classic: wear your most fabulous Zombie apparel, and get creepy at Montreal's annual Zombie Walk.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.