Although Labour Day might be known as a day for chilling, TBH, some of us just want to take that day and have as much fun as possible before school starts/fall begins/summer officially ends.
READ ALSO: What’s Open & What’s Closed On Labour Day 2016 In Montreal
It might seem as though everything is literally closed on Labour Day, but that's not the case. There are tons of things that are open, and tons of fun things for you to experience this Labour Day in Montreal.
1. Check out the Montreal Insectarium's monarch butterfly migration exhibition.
2. Get yourself to the Botanical Gardens for the Gardens Of Light "lantern fest".
3. Take a walk through Montreal's Gay Village and check out the Aires Libres art installation, before it gets taken down later on in the month.
4. Stroll out through Montreal's Bonsecours Market.
5. And while you're there, check out the World Press Photo exhibit.
6. Check out La Ronde for one final adventure before the summer officially ends.
7. Go walking through Montreal's Marché Jean-Talon.
8. Then head out to Atwater Market and make it a public market exploration day.
9. Get down to the Montreal Museum Of Fine Arts.
10. And if you're down, check out the Pompeii Exhibit, up until the 5th.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.