The fact that you've even made it to the MBA stage is very impressive, so well done you! But after dedicating countless hours to completing your undergrad, the last thing you want to do is waste any time figuring out all of the details on how to proceed to the next step, or even worse, wind up picking the wrong program entirely.
If you are interested in pursuing your MBA, the good news is there's an international expo hitting Montreal on Saturday, November 14 at Centre Mont-Royal. With over 70 events per year in over 30 countries worldwide, the MBA Tour is an invaluable resource for all things related to the MBA admissions process.
At this free all-day event, there will be:
- Expert panels discussing how to best prepare your application with advice from admissions directors
- Presentations from top school like Harvard, McGill, UQAM, Toronto-Rotman, Queen's, UBC Sauder, INSEAD, IESE, IE Business School, Concordia University, ESSEC & more
- GMAT Strategy Sessions, 1:1 consultations, and resume review from admissions experts
- MBA Fair where you can meet directly with admissions directors and alumni
- Giveaways such as free GMAT vouchers, and discounts on services from test preparation providers such as The Princeton Review
The MBA Tour helps students with their research by gathering top business schools from North America, Europe, Asia, and South America all in one place. This is a great opportunity to collect information about the MBA application process, make a memorable impression on admissions directors, learn more about specific programs through alumni and school presentations, and create valuable connections with your peers,
With access that goes far beyond what can be found using online resources alone, make sure to register online early for priority to 1:1 meetings with your top-choice business schools.