Nothing beats the beautiful pairing of beer and whiskey. The two go hand in hand, and we're not just talking about double-fisting a shot and a brew. The two have an intertwined drinking culture of brewing methods, music, and a love for quality creations, all of which will be celebrated at La Cuvée, the first-ever winter whiskey and beer festival in Montreal.
In collaboration with MTL En Lumiere and Whiskey Montreal, this is the second edition of La Cuvée. Whiskey is definitely a winter drink, so the switch makes perfect sense, and you'll be able to warm up with some finely crafted whiskey (and beer) at the end of the month, all from local Quebec breweries.
Taking inspiration from the rock 'n roll roots of the whiskey and beer world, La Cuvée is an event for the whiskey, beer, and music lover alike. Here are the details:
- La Cuvée runs from Thursday February 27th to Saturday March 1st (night of Nuit Blanche)
- It all takes place at Église Saint-Enfant-Jésus (5039 Saint Dominique)
- Grab a drink from over 30 Montreal microbreweries and whisky distilleries
- Live musical acts every night, live bands and DJs
- Restaurants on-site for all your hunger needs.
- Admission is only $10 (glass included)
The world of whiskey and craft beer can be a little intimidating, so don't miss this opportunity to get a crash course in drinking culture. La Cuvée will be a great way to sample some of the best breweries that Montreal has to offer, in a very chill setting where you'll be sure to have a good time...and get a little tipsy too.
Here's what you won't want to miss at La Cuvée:
- Thursday: Swing dance
- Friday: 20h-22h: Cherry Chérie
- Saturday: 19h-23h: Hepbound Hepcats & more, 23h: New Breed Nick (Mess Around) + DJ Don Mescal from Speakeasy Electroswing