Montreal Is Hosting A 2 Day International Student "Party Festival" This Weekend
Espace Griffintown and Piknic Électronik will not know what hit them.
Photo cred - Piknic Électronik
Listen up international students of Montreal, because you're getting a weekend devoted to you, all about national pride and partying. The renowned Interstude-made party, #repyourflagfestival, which has rocked Montreal for years, has just leveled up, making it a full-on festival that will be taking over your weekend in the best way possible.
At it's core, Rep Your Flag Festival is all about showing some national pride. International students can do so in three ways throughout the festival: paint your face in the colours of your country, fly your nation's flag wherever you go, and party extra-hard to do your nation proud. The first two are on you, but Interstude has the party part totally covered.
Photo credit- Sylvain Granier
On Saturday, September 13th to well past Sunday, September 14th. Over 10, 000 sexy international students are expected to attend, and here's where they will be:
Day 1 @ Espacce Griffintown
- Start the weekend off right with a nighttime rager in one of Montreal's most popular performance venue
- Expect to dance all night with sets by Montreal EDM DJs Nikolae and Domeno
- If you haven't yet heard of Domeno, you've probably been living under a rock. Domeno opened for Hardwell at Bal En Blanc back in April and has just been signed under his label. He also recently played sets at Ile Soniq and Escapade in Ottawa. He'll also be the spokesperson for Crescent streets EDM festival, Villa Paradizo.
Day 2 @ Piknic Électronik
- Dancing and drunk fun in the sun at Montreal's weekly outdoor music festival.
- Face-painters on-site to help you show some national pride.
- 2 different stages with 9 different DJ sets.
Day 2.5/The Afterparty @ Jack Saloon Vieux-Montreal
- No festival is complete without an afterparty, keep partying 'til the early morn at Old Montreal's trendiest bar.
- You won't want to miss the sexy saloon vibe, delectable eats, and tons of Jack Daniels.
Here's 5 solid reasons why we think you shouldn't miss out on this festival:
- This will make for a sold out edition of Piknic Électronik, with close to 9,500 people
- You can purchase the VIP, all inclusive package for just $50, with goodies and a speed entrance included
- This festival has been named as a must- go- to before graduating
- You'll have the opportunity to represent and feel proud about your own country in Montreal
- Meet thousands of other international students, and perhaps find your international soul mate
Will we see you there?