The Grand Prix is about the speed of the cars, the prestige of the event, and above all else, the adrenaline-fueled race to the finish line. And while the race is of course the main attraction, no F1 weekend would be complete without all of the celebrations!
And Montreal truly comes alive for the North American GP happening June 8-12, and Old Montreal will definitely be the place to be for all the action of this year's edition.
On top of these 22 things to do throughout the weekend, le Vieux-Montreal will also be ground zero for all the best F1 parties and most stylish nightlife. With numerous restaurants, bars, and clubs hosting special themed events to suit every kind of race fan, from casual to hardcore, check out our list of where to party in Old Montreal for F1 weekend!
(417, rue Saint-Pierre)
- June 8 - Cru Love F1 Edition
Grand Prix Kick-off + Flyjin 3rd anniversary
Dj's & special guests
- June 9 - DJ Donald Lauture
- June 12 - Champagne Shower
- June 10-12 - DJ Thomas H
Photo cred - Karel Chladek
2. Auberge Saint-Gabriel
(426, rue Saint-Gabriel)
- June 9 - The Launch Soiree & the official GRAND SOIR after party
Live music by Andrew Pololos & Chris N, entertainment, and the best from the fashion and arts scenes
- June 10 + 11 - 5pm: Formula 1 Cocktail
- June 12 - Grand Prix After Party
F1 drivers, celebrities and more
(52, rue Saint-Jacques)
- June 9 - Mescal & Oysters 5 à 7
$1 Oysters in effect all night + Mescal and Tequila tastings hosted by Chef Matt McKean
- June 10 - The F1 Social
A fresh F1 experience featuring Special Guest DJ from St. Martin & DJ El Diablo - SXM
- June 11 - Annual F1 Ultimate Lobster Party
The perfect F1 Pairing - Lobster and Grey Goose, with over 500 lbs of lobster to serve in one night, this is the lobster party of your life. Make sure to reserve.
(105, rue Saint-Paul O)
- June 9 - Live the Grand Prix the Italian way!
Special menu with Funk, Acid-Jazz and Deep House music by DJ Lafleche
- June 10+11 - Live the Grand Prix the Italian way!
(191, rue Saint-Paul O)
Johnnie Walker Garden + Grey Goose Terrasse
- June 9 - 6-9pm Son Candela - Live Latin
10pm General Yao - DJ
- June 10 - BLOCKPARTY
2-6pm Greenwood - DJ
10pm Red Bull Thre3style presents: Bootyspoon - DJ
- June 11 - 3-6pm Kalmunity Quartet - Live Jazz
10pm Grey Goose presents: Kelly Nunes - DJ
- June 12 - BBQ JAM
2-9pm Terrasse BBQ party
9pm Reposado cocktail night F1 edition: Vinyl Love - DJ
6. Mimi la nuit
(22, rue Saint-Paul E)
- June 9 - Cliquot Thursdays Official Grand Prix Opening
Hosting various race teams with a few surprises
- June 10 - Ciroc & Dj Perpall in the paddocks
The F1 frenzy continues at the paddocks
- June 11 - Pre-Race Party
Check out Mimi's very own Car #22 and get ready to party
(410, rue Saint-Vincent)
- June 9 - Bevo's 4th Anniversary + Grand Prix Kick-off
Curbside terrace and make your own pizza for free! DJs spinning a mix of modern hits and Italian classics. Not to mention, complimentary F1 Weekend cocktails come courtesy of Gentleman Jack!
8. Resto-Bar Saint-Amable
(410, Place Jacques Cartier)
June 9-12 - Live music by Crooner and salsa music until 1am
Photo cred - Sarah B
9. Sarah B.
(360 St. Antoine Street O)