Do you love pudding? Of course you do, you're not an animal. Have you ever gone to town on a jar of pudding and thought to yourself, "Self, this pudding sure is good. But you know what would really up the wow factor on this gelatinous chocolate? Booze." You probably haven't. But that's alright. That's what we're here for, because pudding is the main ingredient in this heavenly recipe.
Behold a little thing we like to call the Cookies and Cream Milkshake Shot.
What you need:
- 1 box of cookies and cream flavoured instant pudding
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate liqueur (like Godiva liqueur)
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Mix the instant pudding and milk into a bowl. Don't stop until it's well blended
- Add in the vodka and white chocolate liqueur; fold in the whip cream
- Pour into whatever serving container(s) you're using. Resist the temptation to pour directly into mouth
- Stick it in the fridge for at least 1 hour