Alright, if you've been following any of my articles, you're pretty much aware of the fact that food is my life. And what do people who love food do? They stalk Instagram for #FoodPorn. All. The. Time. But sometimes, when you stumble upon something so delicious that you can practically taste it, the search ends. You've found it. You're satisfied. And friends, I want to share that feeling with you. Behold: the Nutella French Toast Roll.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 slices, toast bread.
- 1 egg.
- 3/4 cups of milk.
- Butter for frying.
- Fresh strawberries.
Here's how you do it:
- Beat egg; add in milk.
- Dip toast in egg batter.
- Melt butter in pan; fry toast.
- Once french toast is cooked, cut crusts.
- Spread Nutella on each toast.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Put strawberry slices on Nutella toast; roll up, serve.
Recipe source - Nutella