Strawberry Nutella French Toast Rolls Are The Tastiest Dessert You'll Eat All Winter
Alright, if you've been following any of my articles, you're pretty much aware of the fact that food is my life. And what do people who love food do? They stalk Instagram for #FoodPorn. All. The. Time. But sometimes, when you stumble upon something so delicious that you can practically taste it, the search ends. You've found it. You're satisfied. And friends, I want to share that feeling with you. Behold: the Nutella French Toast Roll.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 slices, toast bread.
- 1 egg.
- 3/4 cups of milk.
- Butter for frying.
- Fresh strawberries.
Here's how you do it:
- Beat egg; add in milk.
- Dip toast in egg batter.
- Melt butter in pan; fry toast.
- Once french toast is cooked, cut crusts.
- Spread Nutella on each toast.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Put strawberry slices on Nutella toast; roll up, serve.
Recipe source - Nutella