The Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese Hash-Brown Breakfast Sandwich You'll Want To Eat Every Morning
My fellow food lovers, the time is upon us. No longer will we be slaves to bread, no longer will sandwiches be defined by what is used to sandwich them. the revolution has begun and KFC's double down can go f--k itself.
This is the Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese Hash-Brown Breakfast Sandwich. It's the most delicious way to hate yourself (but it'll totally be worth it)
So if you're done trying to eat your computer screen, grab a pen and paper (dear god, I'm old!) and take down the recipe:
- Grab your favorite pre-made mac 'n' cheese or make your own or grab a box of KD.
- Cook that bacon until it's nice and crispy, because bacon ain't bacon unless it's crispy.
- Buy some frozen hash-browns (for the truly passionate, McDonald's hash-browns are by far the best)
- Grate some cheese.
- Mix the bacon with the mac and cheese.
- Grab a hot hash-brown and sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Pile on some bacon mac and cheese and sprinkle more grated cheese on top.
- Stack a second hash-brown on top aaaaaaand you're done!