I get really excited when you're able to eat your eating utensil. Taco bowls, edible cups, and of course, the ice cream cone are all really delicious prospects in my eyes. But what I am about to show you is not your everyday ice cream cone. This, my friends, is the ice cream cone to end all ice cream cones, because it is made out of a COOKIE.
Yes, it's like an ice cream sandwich, but better. And you too can make this happen. The lovely folks over at the Food Dudes, have made it real simple for us. All you need is a few simple ingredients and baking tools.
Photo cred - The Food Dudes
You will need:
- A whole roll of ready to bake cookie dough
- A baking sheet
- A cone shaped object. A pylon or a wizards hat will do.
- Heat your oven to the required baking temperature
- Roll the cookie dough into one giant cookie (not too thin or it will break)
- Place on baking sheet and let bake for 10-15 minutes
- Once your cookie is done immediately roll it into a cone over whatever object you've chosen.
- Let it sit until it cools and hardens
- Sit with the knowledge that you have just made the world a better place